pg” alt=”” class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-1283″ />
Ready for your poolside pergola?
Add beauty to your pool with a custom built pergola also providing you some shade will floating in the water!
Shade arbors, pergolas, and patio covers will not only give much-needed shade protection from the hot Texas sun, but it also adds elegance to any backyard creating a comfortable area for entertainment.
Arbors can be attached to a house or they can be freestanding within a landscape.
We have the ability to enhance your arbor, pergola or patio cover with fans and lighting!
Shade Arbors, Patio Covers, and Pergolas have many uses in your yard:
– Reduce energy usage by keeping rooms and walls cooler in the summer.
– Great for defining an outdoor living space. Add a swing for relaxing!
– Can be built over existing patios and make for a more intimate setting.
– Provide shade as well as support for paddle fans and outdoor lighting.
– Can be used to frame and accent a walkway.
– Can be used to define or enhance an entry to the yard.
It’s important to structure the placement of the arbor depending on the orientation of the sun.
When deciding where to place an arbor within the landscape, there are a few things to take into consideration:
– Consider the position of the sun at sunset and sunrise before determining where to build
– Where you’d most enjoy spending time
– What time of day you’d mostly sit under the pergola
– Which areas of your landscape are most pleasant at that time
Call us today at 281-540-9600 for a FREE ESTIMATE!